Friday 13 April 2012

Video Production Strife & COD RAGE!




Spyro The Dragon
Not the happiest of people today! for a couple of reasons, well if you've read any of the other posts you'll know that I have been doing a Spyro the Dragon let's play for the past week or so, and what I wanted to do was to release a new episode every day. Well that hit a bit of a snag, You see my computer isn't the best computer in the world so it takes a good 6 hours to render a 20 minute video. Bummer I know. 






So you see what I usually do is make the episode and wait until I go to bed and then it's just a case of getting it rendered during the night and uploading it in the morning. Genius! I here you say! Well sort of.apart from last night I got episode 5 rendering and all was well, I woke up this morning and saw the windows login screen. I rushed over and logged in and was giving the cheery "Windows has successfully installed updates!" What it was missing at the end though was, "Windows was successful in closing down the computer and thus not finished the video render" Rage mode on!.

Call of Duty Elite Logo
So I'm going to miss a days video! Oh well I'll just have to try again tonight. That bring me onto my next item on the rage agenda. Call of Duty clan events. I HATE THEM. It seems that as soon as an event starts everyone decided it's time to don the tents and camp, I think not! So we decided just for the experience we'd enlist in a few and we're only in a small clan, like 5 of us, 3 of which are elite so we can't really compete for gold but it's still fun, or supposed to be. Last night was Hardcore TDM, today was Kill Confirmed, NEVER again will I be playing HC TDM. EVER! Kill confirmed wasn't so bad, for those who don't know Kill Confirmed is the same as TDM apart from when you kill an enemy you have to steal their dog tag for a point. 

So at the time of writing this, I think I'm in the worst mood I can be and it's all down to games that are supposed to be fun and stupid Windows Updates! Argh! Anyway, thought I'd do a text entry today seen as one, i have no video due to my stupid computer haha, and two, i've not done on in a couple of days. A

So yeah look out tomorrow for the fifth part of our Spyro playthrough and i'll try and get an extra episode out over the weekend to make up for it! Sayonara!

Genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment